Cardiovascular Clinical Trials
We are conducting clinical trials for people who may be at an increased risk of suffering a cardiovascular event or cardiovascular diseases such as heart attacks, strokes or peripheral arterial disease, etc.
If you have type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, circulation issues, stents fitted, then one of our cardiovascular clinical trials may be suitable for you.
Eligible participants may:
- Receive regular monitoring at trial visits, including blood pressure, pulse rate, ECG, blood and urine tests, height and weight etc.
- Receive constant monitoring by our clinical trial doctors.
- Have the results of any additional investigations that may be undertaken forwarded to their GP.
- Have their travel costs reimbursed.
- Be compensated for their time and any inconvenience.
- Help future generations with new treatments by contributing to medical research.
For further information and to discuss your eligibility with our team, please complete our online form.
Please note: You may or may not benefit medically from taking part and you are able to opt out at anytime and do not have to give us a reason for doing so. Your GP will be informed about your participation and all medical assessments that will be carried out as part of the study. If during screening any abnormal results are found your GP will also be informed.