Accellacare is a global clinical research site network dedicated to conducting clinical trials with a patient centric approach. We are committed to ensuring the wellbeing of our patient volunteers as our top priority whilst maintaining the highest standards of research. All our trials are conducted by professional Doctors and Nurses who are very experienced in various therapeutic areas of research.
We are currently collaborating with the Clinical Practice Research Datalink (CPRD) on our clinical trial for people at risk of Cardiovascular Diseases.
We are enrolling eligible volunteers to take part in our cardiovascular clinical trial evaluating an already licensed medication aimed at preventing cardiovascular diseases.
Possible benefits for volunteers may include:
- Regular monitoring at trial visits, including blood pressure, pulse rate, ECG, blood and urine tests, height and weight, etc.
- Having the results of any additional investigations that may be undertaken forwarded to your GP.
- Receiving monitoring by our clinical trial doctors.
- Having travel costs reimbursed.
- Helping future generations with new treatments by contributing to medical research.
For further information and to discuss your eligibility with our team, please complete our online form or call us directly on 0203 019 8766.
Please note: If you decide to participate, you are under no obligation to continue and you may withdraw from the trial for any reason. It is important to note that you may or may not benefit medically from taking part. Trial participation will be in collaboration with your GP.