Risk factors, such as Type 2 diabetes, and high cholesterol may increase your chances of developing heart and circulatory diseases. The more risk factors you have, the more likely you are to develop CHD.
The aim of the study is to show that this medication may reduce your risk of stoke, and/or coronary heart disease.
- This is a licensed drug with a well defined and excellent safety profile•
- The potential to get for free, a licensed, expensive treatment for raised cholesterol.
- The benefit of regular health checks and monitoring with our Doctors (you have access to our doctors and medical staff 24/7)
- There is no need to stop current therapies, so no loss of treatment with potential to receive extra treatment..
- The results of any additional investigations that may be undertaken, will also be forwarded to your GP.
For more information or to discuss your suitability for this study, please either complete the online form or call us directly on 0203 019 8766