Are you a Type 2 Diabetic who has suffered with Heart or Cardiovascular problems?
We are looking for patient volunteers to take part in a study which is evaluating a treatment aimed at reducing the chance of further Heart or Cardiovascular issues, currently the leading cause of death for Type 2 Diabetics.
The first step in the process is a FREE Diabetic Health Check and consult with our specialist Doctors. There is absolutely NO obligation whatsoever to take part in this study.
If you would like to know more please complete the online form below and one of our Patient Outreach Team will contact you.
Benefits to taking part in this study also include:
- Comprehensive medical care (at no cost)
- Regular monitoring of blood tests, vital signs, ECGs, BP, pulse and physical examinations
- Potential to lower HbA1c levels as well as a steady weight loss
- Support, encouragement and intervention to help improve diabetic control and reassurance that your health is being closely monitored
- Increased monitoring of ongoing cardiac health - Close monitoring can identify early warning signs and symptoms.
- Reimbursement for travel costs
- Help advance medical knowledge for future generations.
- Your GP is kept fully informed of your participation in the study and all your test results.