We are looking for volunteers to take part in a research study for moderate to severe asthma.
You may be eligible for this study if you are:
- 16 years of age and older.
- Taking daily asthma medications.
- Have taken steroids in the last 12 months.
- Be on maintenance therapy for 3 months with stable dosing four weeks prior to screening.
- Have had a documented exacerbation in the last year.
Benefits for eligible participants include:
- You will continue to take you current daily medications.
- There is NO placebo.
- You will be paid £44 for each study visit.
- Travel expenses will also be reimbursed.
- All study-related care, regular monitoring and study drug provided at NO cost.
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then this research study may be suitable for you.
To find out more information or to arrange to speak with a member of our team please complete our online registration form.
Please note: You may or may not benefit medically from taking part and you are able to opt at out anytime and do not have to give us a reason for doing so. Trial participation will be in collaboration with your GP.