Interested in a research study ?
Studies can change at short notice and we may have other studies that are being developed. If you don't see a study of interest to you today, please register your interest and we will contact you when we get a potential study for you.
These studies are important as they aim to identify new and better ways to treat people.
The principal benefits of being involved in research studies include:
If the study is effective, it could help in getting a drug licensed and it would benefit many more people in the future
- Increased medical care and regular review of your health.
- Social benefits: support, encouragement,intervention and reassurance that your health is being closely monitored.
- Being part of the clinical study would complement current care received from your GP
- Your GP will be kept well informed of your participation in any study
- Regular medical and physical examinations including: Blood pressure checks, ECGs, X-rays & MRIs, blood tests
- Reimbursements of travel costs to our centres.
- Medications at no cost.
If you would like to register your interest then please complete the form. We'll try to match you with a suitable study and contact you as soon as something suitable is available.
Please note you are able to opt at out anytime and do not have to give us a reason for doing so