No Smoking Day
Research helps to promote No Smoking Day 2018
MeDiNova Research helps to promote No Smoking Day 2018
Supporting No Smoking Day 2018, on Wednesday 14 March, Dr Babatunde Oyesile, Senior Research Physician for MeDiNova Research said:“MeDiNova Research is dedicated to working towards a healthier future for all.“Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is often caused by smoking and is a progressive and eventually debilitating lung disease.“Smoking damages the air sacs, airways and the lining of the lungs. Injured lungs have trouble moving enough air in and out, so it's hard to breathe.
“For people with COPD, breathing becomes difficult as less air flows into and out of the airways, making it harder for the lungs to absorb enough oxygen and for the body to expel carbon dioxide. This means it becomes progressively more difficult to breathe and the condition gets worse over time.
“MeDiNova Research has been involved in several world-wide COPD clinical trials to give pharmaceutical companies a better understanding of the benefit their medication can have to help patients with COPD. We are pleased to be promoting No Smoking Day 2018.”
COPD Clinical Trial.
Click below to find out more about COPD Clinical Research
- International Clinical Trials Day
- OPIOIDs a pain problem?
- World Oral Health Day
- No Smoking Day
- Opioid Induced Constipation?
- Flu Vaccine Study
- Powerful Painkillers
- Relief in sight for Migraine sufferers?
- New Asthma injection offers fresh hope for severe asthma suffers.
- Why Clinical Studies Are Important!
- Time to take responsibility for your health?
- Just a Smoker's Cough?
- Smart Phones Help to Monitor your Health Conditions
- How air pollution affects your lungs
- 6 Billion Dollar Drug - Study Results