Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +44 (0)1923 834230
If you are struggling to control your asthma despite treatment with daily maintenance medication then we want to hear from you.
We are currently looking for patients to help us conduct a study to assess the effectiveness of a new treatment in patients with Asthma.
This study will pay travel expenses and also study attendance payments.
For further information or to discuss your suitability for this study please complete the online form below and a member of our Patient Recruitment team will contact you.
To be eligible take part in this study you must:·
- Are over 18 years of age.
- Diagnosed with Asthma
- Take daily maintenance medications
- Feel that you asthma is not currently well controlled
If you answered YES to all of the above questions and would like to participate in a Phase 3 clinical study aimed at improving lung function then please click the "Register your interest" button below, complete the short online form and a member of our Patient Recruitment team will contact you.
The principal benefits of being involved in this research study include: ·
- Regular medical and physical examinations, including blood pressure checks, ECGs and blood tests (cholesterol, liver and kidney function and checking for anaemia)
- Lung function tests·
- Close monitoring by the medical team to improve the control of your Asthma·
- Keeping your GP up to date of your results·
- Reimbursements will be made per visit to cover the cost of travel
- Inconvenience payments will be made to you for study visit attendance
North London Dedicated Research Centre:
Batchworth House, Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood, Middlesex, HA6 2RN
South London Dedicated Research Centre:
Queen Mary’s Hospital, Block A, Level 1, Frognal Avenue Sidcup, Kent, DA14 6LT
Email: email@example.com Phone: +44 (0)203 301 3000
East London Dedicated Research Centre:
Blackburn House, 22-26 Eastern Road, Romford, Essex, RM1 3PJ
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +44 (0)203 301 2990
Lakeside Dedicated Research Centre:
Lakeside Health Centre, Cottingham Road, Corby, NN17 2UR
Email: email@example.com Phone: +44 (0)153 660 5130
If you would like to register your interest for this study then please complete the form below. A member of our Clinical team will then contact you to discuss your eligibility and answer any questions you may have.