If you have been diagnosed with COPD then we want to hear from you.
We are currently looking for patients to help us conduct a study to assess the effectiveness of a new treatment in patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and we are paying £585 plus travelling expenses to take part in this study.
These studies are important as they aim to identify new and better ways to treat COPD, as in spite of treatment some sufferers continue to have poor lung function, which the researchers are looking to improve.
You may qualify for this study if you:
- Are at least 40 years old
- Have been diagnosed with COPD
- Are having to take daily inhaled maintenance therapies.
- Are a current or former smoker
If you answered YES to all of the above questions and would like to participate in a Phase 3 clinical study aimed at improving lung function then please click the "Register your interest" button below, complete the short online form and a member of our Patient Recruitment team will contact you.
If you decide to participate in the study, you will receive comprehensive medical care (at no cost) including:
- Regular medical and physical examinations, including blood pressure check, ECG and blood tests
- Lung function tests
- Close monitoring by the medical team to improve the control of your COPD
- Keeping your GP up to date of your results
- All medications, health checks & investigations at NO cost.
- Reimbursements will be made per visit to cover the cost of travel
- Inconvenience payments of £585 will be made to you for study visit attendance
If you are interested please Click the "Register Your Interest" button and complete the brief form, or call us directly on 01923 834233 and a member of the study team will then contact you to discuss the study and your eligibility in more detail.
We have clinics at the following locations:
- Northwood, Middlesex
- Romford, Essex
- Sidcup, Kent
- Wokingham, Berkshire
- Corby, Northants
- Shipley, Yorkshire
- Kenilworth, Warwickshire
If you are interested please complete the form below. We will then contact you to discuss the study and your eligibility in more detail.