Email: email@example.com Phone: +44 (0)1923 834230 Fax: +44 (0)1923 834231
Do you want to help the development of future type 2 diabetes treatment?
The first step in the process is a FREE Diabetic Health Check and consult with our specialist Doctors. There is absolutely NO obligation whatsoever to take part in this study.
If you would like to know more please complete the online form below and one of our Patient Outreach Team will contact you.
Eligible participants will be paid study attendance payments and reasonable travel costs will also be reimbursed.
- Have been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes?
- Suffer from poor diabetic control?
- Are aged over 18 years of age?
- Currently only take tablets for your type 2 diabetes
- Are able to come for 7 Clinic visits and have 3 phone calls over 37 weeks.
If you decide to participate in the study, you will receive comprehensive medical care (at no cost) including:
- Regular monitoring of blood tests, vital signs, ECGs, BP, pulse and physical examinations
- Potential to lower HbA1c levels as well as a steady weight loss
- Support,encouragement and intervention to help improve diabetic control and reassurance that your health is being closely monitored.
- Increased monitoring of ongoing cardiac health - Close monitoring can identify early warning signs and symptoms.
- Medications at no cost
- Dietary and lifestyle advice
- Reimbursement for travel costs
- Study attendance payents
- Help advance medical knowledge for future generations.
- Your GP will be kept fully informed of your participation in the study.
If you are interested please contact us by email through the brief form below, or call us directly on 01923 834233 and a member of the study team will then contact you to discuss the study and your eligibility in more detail.
Click the video below to hear what one of our Patients has to say about his experience of being involved with our diabetes study:
To participate in this study you are able to choose from the following 2 locations and your travel costs will be reimbursed.
North London Clinical Studies Centre:
Batchworth House, Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood, Middlesex, HA6 2RN
South London Clinical Studies Centre:
Queen Mary’s Hospital, Block A, Level 1, Frognal Avenue Sidcup, Kent, DA14 6LT
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +44 (0)203 301 3000 Fax: +44 (0)208 302 3265