Rheumatoid Arthritis Clinical TrialsIf you are diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and are currently taking medications for this condition, then one of our clinical trials may be suitable for you.
We are currently looking for volunteers to take part in our clinical trials for people living rheumatoid arthritis.
Eligible participants may:
- Be seen by a consultant rheumatologist.
- Have the results of any additional investigations undertaken forwarded to their GP.
- Have their travel costs reimbursed.
- Help future generations with new treatments by contributing to medical research.
- Receive regular monitoring at trial visits, including blood pressure, pulse rate, ECG, blood and urine tests, height and weight, etc.
For further information and to discuss your eligibility with our team please complete our online form.
Please note: You may or may not benefit medically from taking part and you are able to opt out at anytime and do not have to give us a reason for doing so. Your GP will be informed about your participation and all medical assessments that will be carried out as part of the study. If during screening any abnormal results are found your GP will also be informed.